MAKING CAMP MORE AFFORDABLE
Financial assistance is possible through our generous donors.
- CYC is unable to fully fund campers. Financial aid is available for the cost of camp only, up to 50% of camp fees, on a sliding scale. Some applicants will receive offers of less than 50% aid. Not all applicants will receive aid.
- Registration, including $100 deposit is due per camper with application for financial aid.
- Financial Aid applications are due April 30. No late or incomplete applications will be considered. CYC will notify all applicants of their determinations by May 15.
If the awarded amount is insufficient for your camper to attend, indicate on the
determination letter by June 1 and the $100 deposit will be refunded.
Only Financial Assistance applicants are eligible for a refund of their camp deposit.
- All camp fees must be paid prior to attendance at camp. If payment arrangements are not honored, you will lose the amount already paid.
- Financial aid cannot be combined with the Family Discount or applied to the Sampler session. Financial aid CAN be combined with the Early Bird specials.
Please follow these steps in requesting financial assistance:
- Financial Assistance Application deadline is April 30.
- Register Online at www.cycamp.org for each child planning to attend camp. You will be asked if you are interested in applying for aid and directed to complete the form online. If you do not have internet access, you may request a paper copy from the office. Camper must be registered to be considered for aid.
- Note checklist on confirmation emails for required additional materials.