Seeds of Faith
Planting Seeds of Faith, so Kids can Grow in Purpose
Catholic Youth Camp has been offering a quality Catholic camping experience while welcoming youth from all faith backgrounds since 1947.
What Makes CYC Catholic?
- Daily Holy Ground- Start your morning off right! After breakfast, all of camp gathers to focus our day on the “C” of the day, see a skit, sing a song, & leave ready to learn new things!
- Daily Praise & Worship – End our day reflecting on how much we learn & how great it is to be in having fun in God’s Creation. Sing at the top of your lungs for the amazing day we had!
- Weekly Mass- Celebrate the Eucharist CYC Style. Take all those songs from paise & worship and use them in mass. We have a different priest every week who gives his time to come & celebrate with us.
- Nightly Devotions- Spend some time with your cabin before bed learning more aobut your faith. Led by counselors, devotions offers campers a time to share about thier day & how they truley lived out the “C”!
At CYC, prayer doesn’t just occur in the chapel. Throughout every day we celebrate and find God in camp activities, nature, and each other. Any camp can offer great programming, but at CYC, we plant seeds of faith so our youth can grow in purpose.
Our Catholic Identity
- Catholic Youth Camp uses programming to spark youth’s interest in seeking a lifelong relationship with God.
- Catholic Youth Camp provides youth the opportunity to discover God through the natural world, experiencing a unique connection outside of traditional prayer.
- Catholic Youth Camp allows youth to explore their faith through activities, learning and movement.
The 5 C’s of CYC
The 5 C’s are our set of values that guide our actions, interactions and purpose at camp. Each day of chapel, we focus on a different “C” and campers are challenged to use that “C” throughout the day.
- Christ: God is with us in everything we do.
- Charity: Helping others & sharing our gifts.
- Courage: Willingness to face challenges.
- Cooperation: Working together in kindness.
- Community: Gathering for a shared purpose.
The CYC Prayer
Dear Lord, Please bless and watch over our community as we gather in faith. Help us to be courageous to try new things, to be charitable by sharing with others and to work together in cooperation. Let us always meet each other with kindness, acceptance and an open heart. Keep us safe today as we learn, grow and play in Your creation. Amen.