Catholic Youth Camp Scholarship Contest
In 2018, CYC received a grant to send kids to camp. We want to give kids the opportunity to come to camp this summer! We’re looking for the most enthusiastic, most eager kids to join our community!
Camp runs July 1-6, 2018 and is open to kids in 1st-9th grade.
From April 1-30, CYC will be accepting entries from both kids and parents.
- In the kids’ division, we will accept one entry per child.
- In the parents’ division, we will accept one entry per parent. If you have multiple children, please use one entry for all children you wish to attend.
- Please feel free to enter both categories. Scholarships are for the week of July 1-6 only, so only one scholarship will be awarded per child.
Entries will be chosen by a committee and will be awarded based on enthusiasm, desire to attend camp, and creativity in expressing why you want to win.
- Kids- Tell CYC why you want to attend Catholic Youth Camp.
- Include your name, age, school, phone number and parent’s email address.
- Parents- Tell CYC why you want your child to attend Catholic Youth Camp.
- Include your name, phone number and email address, as well as your child’s name, age and school.
- Email entries to Natalie at email@example.com with the title “CYC Scholarship Contest”
CYC is giving out 50 free sessions of camp to the kids who want to attend camp the most. Let us know if that is you!
Winners will be contacted in early May.